Am I eligible for care and support?

Eligibility criteria are the guidelines that are used to make sure all adults over 16 years old, who need social care and support have their needs considered fairly.

To find out if you are eligible for care and support and for more information about the assessment process please read Fife Health and Social Care Partnership’s Guide to eligibility criteria.

If you think you may need help to live independently, you should contact the Social Work Contact Centre on 03451 55 15 03.  The staff at the Contact Centre will discuss your situation with you and depending on your circumstances can help you with information and let you speak to the right person to guide you.

This could mean a referral for a personal outcomes assessment or they may provide you with information about organisations in your area that may be able to help you.