SDS Options Fife
SDS Options Fife is an independent SDS support project, funded by Fife Health and Social Care Partnership to provide information and support to individuals in Fife who are considering using SDS option 1 (Direct Payments) to arrange their care and support. The team can guide you with the following:
- Deciding which of the 4 SDS options best meet your needs and outcomes.
- Managing your direct payment if you choose option 1.
- Writing job descriptions, advertising for and recruiting your Personal Assistant.
- Preparing a contract of employment for your Personal Assistant.
- Choosing a payroll provider to manage your Direct Payment.
- Employment law.
- Pension auto-enrolment.
- Understanding Power of Attorney and Guardianship.
Telephone: 01592 803280